break down the wall
So mediation website design then. You’re tooled up now with some mad skills in mediation, but you need to get the message out. People are experiencing conflict every day in your locality, in the area you operate. You know they could benefit from your mediation experience.
But do they know where you are?
Let me help you break down the wall between you and the parties so desperately needing your help. For a low, one-off cost I can design for you a bespoke mediation website and social media presence that gets you noticed, that sets you apart. Not only am I skilled in web design and social media services, as an experienced and practising mediator I have a unique insight into your likely goals and target audience. Take a squizz at the quality mediation & legal sites I’ve designed so far:
Click here to contact me and get the ball rolling!
your mediation website design process
Once you get in touch, we can chat about and agree your strategic goals for design and development of your mediation website. When you’re good to go, I will guide you first through set up of your website and domain name hosting accounts.
Then, based on my mediation and online experience, and my certification with Google on online marketing fundamentals, we will discuss the most relevant content for your new mediation website and I’ll then get to work designing the site.
Your mediation website design will:
- be optimised for your target audience
- work across all major browsers and platforms
- have a responsive design which will work well on all computers, tablets and mobile devices
- include clear ‘calls-to-action’
- be easy for your visitors to navigate through
- allow you user-friendly access to update and change your content whenever you like
- integrate your social media accounts (which I can set up if you like)
Once your mediation website is tested and goes live, if you wish any post-launch assistance or support we can discuss this at that time.